try the lawn rangers man
I am working at Food City right now and want to find another job possibly. I think I rather work outside and have no idea who to get ahold of. Any suggestions would be helpful.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp008106164.gif[/img]
"That's Saucy" - Stuart Scott
try the lawn rangers man
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Try Shadetree....
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Mullican Lumber
yeah i started at Mullican monday!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
how is mullican?
i'm thinking about headin up there mang
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
not all of mullican is outside. actually almost not a lot of jobs at all are outside.
Cant we all just get along?
its pretty rough sometimes, i was on night shift and thats 8:30-6, but they moved me to day shift 6-4:30.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Mullican is a good job, as long as you can stand to be on your feet for 9 hours you'll be fine. Also you need to have quick hands and good hand eye coordination.
Bookmarks